"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Sunday, November 7, 2010

100% Running Content (for once)

I Ran.

Oh, need more? Went to the Minnesota State High School Cross-Country Running Championships on Saturday and to Rocky's Run on Sunday, to get my cross-country fix. I miss running cross-country more than trails (and if you don't know the difference, well try both and you'll soon see they're not the same).

As for me, I did four miles with 8 x 200 meters each in about 40 seconds, total time 33:53. And my heart rate hit my maimum of 184, so s....l......o...........w is now all-out. Still, I wasn't wheezing and only coughed a bit afterward, so the asthma seems to have abated.

I've started from nothing before, but nothing was more than this.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey - I was there working the meet!