For those following my culinary exploits, I'm still trying to move from dilettante status in confectionery. There've been some major difficulties recently and I have no photos to share of the failures.
So... here's the local competition.
Sure, I can do that.
Chocolates I'm working on:
1) Mint meltaway with a liquid cherry center.
2) Mochi (glutinous rice) with cardamom and ginger.
3) Mexican: vanilla, cinnamon, chiles and pignons.
4) Mascarpone, perhaps with maple, pistachio and dates.
5) Orange marmalade with star anise and hazelnuts.
Plus about six others with even less thought behind them.