"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stuck in Idle

Not a good week for me in training. My left hip was sore (comes from hamstring tightness) and then that led to the inside edge of my left knee being sore and then the outside edge. And it finally got cold in Minnesota. Thus, I have little mileage for the week, as I try to recover before making things worse.

I've deleted four versions of the same post about diet and exercise. I know what I want to say, but I've got writer's block.

So, what else is going on? I'm planning a big event for my birthday this year, a sort of speed-geocaching (with a side of electronic treasure hunt for those who aren't in the area). Mark the weekend of Aug. 4-5 on your calendars!

No comments: