"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Monday, December 6, 2010

Joke: Love and Other Drugs

The new movie "Love and Other Drugs" is such a chick flick that, in order to get men to see it, it's being heavily advertised as the first movie in which Anne Hathaway does a nude scene. Men are going into it asking, "I wonder what Anne looks like naked?" Unfortunately, they're coming out asking, "Did she have Gene Shalit in a leglock?"

I'm guessing that pretty much guarantees I won't be her date to the Oscars this year.

3 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Yeah, well obviously she's taking gene Shalit.

Emz said...

so is that a "no, I didn't like it?"

SOOOOOOOOOOOO could have lived without the "I'm thai-curious" line.

SteveQ said...

@Emz: actually haven't seen it; not dating anyone who'd drag me there, thankfully.