1) I'm not going to be the race director at Voyageur (sure hope someone does it)
2) I'm not running the Securian Frozen half-marathon (not in shape)
3) I'm not searching for the Winter Carnival medallion in this year's treasure hunt (it's day 1 and I say it's on the frisbee golf course at Highland Park)
4) I'm not dating Tila Tequila (or spontaneously combusting)
5) I'm not climbing King's Peak in Utah on my way to Western States (maybe on the way back)
6) I'm not going to be series director of the Fab 5 Fifties after this year
7) I'm not going to bore you with long book reports (Good: Selected Stories by Ivan Bunin, I'm Not Stiller by Max Frisch, Maxims by LaRochefoucauld. Okay: Poems by Michelangelo, The Civil War by Julius Caesar, Satires by Juvenal, Thunderstorm by Ostrovsky, Secret History by Procopius, Book of the City of Ladies by Christine de Pisan. Bad: Terra Nostra by Fuentes.)
8) I'm not going to keep reading at that rate.
9) I'm not going to post on this blog every single day.
2 days ago