"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Friday, May 2, 2008

Six Word Memoir, predictions

There's been a six word memoir tag going around and Keith tagged me. No one he's tagged seems willing to tag others (he chose his friends well). I sent him some possible ones for me and he asked me to post them, especially one. So, here it is:

Mongo only pawn, game of life.
...................
I'm predicting 38 minutes this weekend at Runnin' in the Ruff, 7 1/2 hours at Ice Age and 27 hours at Superior Sawtooth 100. We'll see tomorrow if I have any speed left after all the long stuff I've been doing.

2 comments:

Matthew Patten said...

candy gram for mongo, candy gram for mongo.

I am not a fan of internet crap like that. Sorry, Keith. Blogging is bad enough.

7.5 at IA50? Does this mean I need to throw one out there?

Give me 8.5, anything under 9 will make me happy

phillip gary said...

Thank you,
Steve (Mel Brooks) Quick.

Perhaps, try this one:

"Pardon me while I whip this out."

I know that's seven words, but if it is on a tombstone, who's countin'?

I hope your Saddle is Blazing on the trails.
Love the predictions.
That's the spirit!

Phillip