"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Thursday, May 1, 2008

Request

The UMTR website has a page marked "event archive." It's intended for posting links to race reports, among other things. No one's been the first to set the standard, but the idea would be to print the first paragraph or a brief description and then link to the complete report. As the site uses PB wiki, anyone who's a UMTR member can do it.

I was going to do it, but my technical ineptitude prevents me (I think I forgot the key). If you want to link to someone else's blog posts, please ask them for permission first. If you want to do mine for me, go right ahead! There's dozens of blog posts with reports for Chippewa and Trail Mix - let's create a one-stop archive!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Hey Steve, I added Wynn's results and report as well as yours (since you gave me permission) and mine.

Todd