"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cinematic Crushes

Everyone develops crushes on movie stars, but I've never seen anyone list their crushes and I thought it'd be fun. So, here's my top 10 in order of date of birth.

Louise Brooks - apparently a nightmare to work with

Gene Tierney - that face!
Veronica Lake - 90 lbs. of adorableness

Carol Lynley - did a lot of cheap trash. I watched a lot of cheap trash.
Elizabeth Hartman - talented but troubled (suicide)

Christy Hartburg [hey, I was 14; give me a break] Total film career less than a minute.

Claudia Jennings. Died very young (accident). Only redhead in the group!

Kay Lenz. Tiny and only pretty at certain angles.

Greta Scacchi. Looked like the girl I was dating at the time.

Kristin Scott-Thomas. Nearly married that face once. Still think about it.

No comments: