"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Friday, May 3, 2013

Some Chippewa Pics


Dainty!


Rough patch.

Where'd that gut come from? With Chad Walstrom

As close to a smile as you get from me.

Pre-race with Bill Pomerenke

Shuffling just before I dropped.

Except for looking for slick spots, this is a nice action shot!





There aren't many photos of me at races recently, because I haven't been racing. Thanks to Mike Wheeler, Chad Walstrom and Marcus Taintor for these.

3 comments:

Jean said...

These are great pictures, Steve!

PiccolaPineCone said...

Love em!
Much better than the predictable "oh my god i can't believe i won again" face you are using as your header :)

SteveQ said...

PPC: That was when she saw she ran 3:59.9 for 1500 meters - her first sub-4. Not exactly a Taylor Swift fake surprise.