"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hard work for a cheap laugh

Though I broke up with Jenny some time ago, I still see her on occasion. I got an idea for a joke based upon her liking of exotic honey: cactus flower, tupelo honey, etc. I went to the farmer's market and bought some honey, then went home and soaked off the label. I printed out a new label and affixed it, attached a bow and gave it to her as a surprise present. She looked at the label and said, "Miso honey?"

And I said, "Now if I can just figure out how to get you to say 'Me love you long time!'"

4 comments:

C said...

Me likey.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

And I said, "Now if I can just figure out how to get you to say 'Me love you long time!'"

Easy. Just be willing to pay.

If you continue to use bear currency, just keep in mind that 1 jar of honey is worth 10 pic-a-nic baskets.

Georgia Snail said...

No boom boom with soul brother, soul brother too boo-coo!

wildknits said...

;->

Finally after two days I can comment and the post came back!!