1) Julian Assange of WikiLeaks was arraigned in a London court this week. When asked to give his home address, he said he didn't want to release that information to protect his privacy.
Steve responds: Nice to know he has some boundaries.
2) Natalie Portman was nominated for a Golden Globe for her acting in "Black Swan."
Steve responds: She lost 20 pounds in order to play a ballerina, making her also the surprise winner of "The Biggest Loser."
3) Alice Cooper, Neil Diamond, Tom Waits, Darlene Love and Dr. John were announced as the 2011 inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Steve responds: They all received the news at the same time on the set of "Glee."
4) The Kardashian family posed topless, dressed as mermaids for a calendar.
Steve responds: I think I now understand the Armenian genocide.
5) A rumor is spreading that a Kelsey Grammer sex tape exists.
Steve responds: Be prepared to pay to not see it.
Just for the fun of it: a contender for the worst song of all time:
Ultra Loony in jeopardy?
1 day ago