"There's only one hard and fast rule in running: sometimes you have to run one hard and fast."








Friday, August 15, 2008

Not Ready For Prime Time

I was helping a friend set up a booth for the Fresh taste Fest at Nicollet Island Park this weekend, when a reporter and cameraman approached me for an interview. I was asked why I planned on going to the festival (actually, I don't) and said, "They have organic baby food and organic vodka and I'm on the baby food and vodka diet." They couldn't use the tape because you could hear the cameraman laughing.

4 comments:

Matthew Patten said...

Steve,

i am getting an early start at Afton. i got ahead on work and got here to secure a campsite. I should be back at the lot by 4, but give me a buffer.

johnmaas said...

That's some "quick" wit...
I'm surprised he didn't drop the camera also.

Kel said...

I had to laugh when I turned on the news this evening and overheard something about a festival and organic vodka.

Jean said...

The baby food and vodka diet could be the next diet craze. At the very least, one could probably craft an entertaining late night infomercial to advertise it! :)

That was really funny, Steve!